Saturday, October 11, 2014

Putting Aiden to Bed Tonight



I asked Aiden to say the prayer tonight:
“Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you to play on my computer. And I play Lego star wars. And I play minecraft and please bless us to sleep good and be safe and I save myself in minecraft, I play kindle and watch star wars and light sabers and go to church and in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. And have no bad dreams.”
And then he goes, “I did it mommy! I prayed!!” and I said,
“Yeah buddy, that was awesome, great job!!”
“And I said, have no bad dreams”
“I know, but its ok, he heard you still. Do you know who we pray to when we pray?”
“Yeah, Heavenly Father! And I love Heavenly Father and I love Jesus. Do you love Jesus?”
“Yes I do.”
“Yeah, and Daddy loves Jesus and Eva loves Jesus and EVERYONE loves Jesus.”
“Yeah and Jesus loves all of us and so does Heavenly Father.”
“Yeah!! And I have no bad dreams”
“Good, I hope you have wonderful dreams. I hope you dream about flying, and swimming, and going to the beach, and eating lots of candy.”
“yeah, and you have good dreams too, mommy. Dreams about going to the store and get groceries and the library and buy me clock books and work and you have those good dreams, ok mommy?”
“hahahahahahahahah, ok, son. I love you.”
“Am I funny mommy?”
“You’re the best, kid”
“Yeah, I make you happy!”
“Yes, yes you do!”
“Ok goodnight mommy! Have good dreams.”
“Goodnight Aiden.” 


He sure does know how to melt his mother's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts