Friday, February 11, 2011

HECK YES!!!


Ok. So I'm a little delayed on this whole "catching on" thing.. but I finally figured out why SHE^^ looks so familiar!! The one on the right. For those of you who don't recognize this pic, or rather the show it is from, these are two doctors on Grey's Anatomy. I love this show. It is a guilty pleasure. But I don't care. ANYWHO. Back on topic. This is Rachel Taylor. Also known very well for her role in ....



Drum Roll Please...







RUMM BUUMMM BUMMM RATTA TATTT RRRUMMMMM BADADADADA




...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

i'll give you a hint...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

YUPP!!!
TRANSFORMERS!!!!!



This makes me happy. I LOVED her in Transformers and I LOOOVEEE her in Grey's. So far anyway. Hopefully they keep her around!!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts