Friday, February 11, 2011

T.G.I.Friday



I want to have a TGIF rewind!! Does anyone else remember TGIF?!?! My siblings and I used to watch it EVERY Friday night!!! Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step By Step, Dinosaurs, Hangin' With Mr. Cooper, Two of a Kind, Clueless, and Perfect Strangers.

Given, not all of them were "classics" in my book. But they were good enough to make it onto TGIF!! (Which, fun fact: while held on FRIDAY, stood for Thank Goodness Its FUNNY)

Anywho. I want to hold a TGIF Reunion or whatever the word is that I'm trying to think of... Who wants to join in on it with me?! We'll pick a friday, or two, or even more if its a hit! and everyone can come over and we'll have yummy snacks!! Who's up for it?!?!


My plans for THIS weekend?

Get ready for Valentine's Day!! I still haven't gotten everything that we need for our date night in.. (Instead of getting a babysitter, we'll just start after Aiden's bedtime at 7:30) TK is cooking me dinner and I'll prob make chocolate covered strawberries for dessert cuz they're both of our favorites!! :) mmmm mmmm good! I'm so excited!! Not only do I get great food but I don't even have to cook it! So yeah, got some shoppin to do and some ideas still to think up.


And then I've gotta work on the house.. TK has already starting digging in on it. I tell you people, no one has been allowed in our house in quite some time due to the absolute DISGUST i have toward myself for letting it get so bad!! But he already finished one room and got a really good headstart on the next!! He even took the tree down!! YES!! THAT is how bad it was, our CHRISTMAS tree was still up!!!

I also need to put in some time to work on my music time. Gotta have something to keep these kids entertained!! It is HARD WORK to prepare stuff every week and I have to admit I fail to prepare for it a lot. It is something that I really need to put a lot more effort into and try to prioritize and manage my time better so as to get it done every week!! Those kids deserve it!


And then once the house is in order and all of my responsibilities have been fulfilled, hopefully we'll get to go out and do something Saturday night, or maybe have some friends over for dinner and games or something.. that would be fun! I LOVE hanging out with all of our friends!!

So we have a full weekend ahead! I'm stoked! And hope you enjoy yours!!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I remember your family liked TGIF! I remember being at one of Jamie's birthday sleepovers and we had Burger King and watched TGIF--specifically, Step By Step. This is a memory I will never forget. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts