Monday, April 25, 2011

Easy Like Monday Morning


It's Monday morning, err, afternoon, and I am, actually, in the best mood! I worked out this morning, I've been staying in my diet for almost two weeks now (and by diet I just mean portion control and counting calories) and I am feeling great. I've got on new clothes that fit so well (I got the nicest compliment from a friend at church yesterday on my new skirt) and my energy is up, my mood is up, and all around I AM FEELIN GOOD!!! I get off work (early) in an hour and a half which means I get to go see my hubby before he has to go to work!! And then I'll prob get some groceries (maybe a new thing of face powder) and go home to put Aiden to bed, shower, and maybe sneak in an episode of Grey's before hittin my pillow!!!

I just love the way I feel today!! Gimme more!!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts