Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby Shower

Last weekend my friend, Katie, and my mother-in-law threw me a baby shower! It was so wonderful of them and great to have an afternoon with everyone! Let me just say, our kid is SPOILED!!! he will probably never wear the same outfit twice and has enough noise makers to drive his dad to jump off our balcony!! :) ha.


This is the best pic that we got that shows the belly bump. I was just 2 days shy of 38 weeks here. So.. 2 weeks and 2 days from due date!!


These are just, by far, the cutest pair of little shoes I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life!!! I can't WAIT to have him wear em!!!


And Kenedi came to my shower!! She's so stinking cute. Jeanette called me just yesterday to tell me that when her dad was putting Kenedi to bed, Kenedi started crying because she was sad that I was going to be leaving and that she was going to miss me when I had the baby!! ahhh break my heart!! She's such a sweetie!!!


And as promised, this is a picture of our new crib and changing table all set up and officially ready to go!!! (we had to run out yesterday to buy a new screw because TK had stripped one while attempting to assemble.. ha but its all fixed now and he did an AWESOME job!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts