Monday, October 25, 2010

Life Events Scale

So I took a stress test type of thing today.. one of those "To learn the level of stress (distress) in your life, check in the empty box at the left of each of the following events if it has occurred within the past 12 months:" (http://www.roadtowellbeing.ca/questionnaires/life-stressors.html) dealy-boppers and this is what it told me.

If your total score is more than 150, find ways to reduce stress in your daily life so that your stress level does not increase. A score of 300+ means that you have a high susceptibility to stress-related illness.

My score was 583.

I am screwed, got it, thanks.

But then I look up at Aiden, who has added many of those points onto my total--and couldn't be more grateful. I love him so much and wouldn't give him back for anything. I love my family. THEY keep me sane.

Peace, Love, and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts