Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Growing Kids

I love motherhood. It is the greatest thing I have ever done and will be the greatest thing I will ever do. 

It is my greatest achievement, even on my worst of days. My proudest moments are when I am watching them, my beautiful children. They truly are the best.


I cannot believe how big they are! Aiden is 3 and a half. He will be 4 come August. He is a computer whiz, the best big brother, a crazy big helper, polite, and imaginative! He thinks he's really funny! 


and I guess I have to agree :) He loves dancing and singing, playing on the computer, rough housing, playing with his play dough and playing outside! He's a great friend!! Always having play dates and hanging with his buddies! He is the best snuggler in the world and I cherish every moment he holds me! 

He is such a proud big brother! Always loving and smooching and doting upon his baby sister!! Always trying his best to make her laugh!! And he's a pro at it!! 


He is enthusiastic about just about everything!! He's energetic and passionate and creative and rambunctious!! 


And probably one of the bravest and toughest kids that I know! I love him ever so much!!




Eva, oh my sweet little Eva Ryann. She is almost ONE! I cannot believe how fast the year has flown! She is HUGE!!! My beautiful little chunk :) She crawls faster than anyone's business! She is ticklish beyond belief! Her neck especially, like her Grandma Terri :) Her big beautiful eyes remind me of her Aunt Nikki---makes me smile every time I catch it. 


She loves her big brother the most, still! But is a big snuggler when it comes to her daddy! She plays peekaboo, gives high fives, waves and says bye bye, gives kisses and blows kisses too! 



And OH MY GOSH does she LOVE her food?!?! Forget that baby crap! Her favorite is Pizza!! And has been for a couple of months now. But she also loves pasta and fruit and vegetables and well, i guess there is nothing that we have given her that she hasn't devoured!!


She's the happiest when she's eating or playing with her brother! She has the most animated expressions!! She cracks me up!


She has beautiful strawberry blond hair that I am just SOOO excited for-- I can't wait until it grows out so that I can play with it!! So much love for my baby girl!

They make me more proud than anything on this earth. They are the best! I am such a crazy lucky mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts