Friday, July 19, 2013

Daddy of the Year Award

The other day, I woke up from a 3 1/2 hour long nap and walked out to this:










I LOVE my boys SOOOO much!! 

I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who is an INCREDIBLE father to our children!! :) He is just so playful with these two! Always making them smile and laugh more than anyone else!! And I know that they are equally as grateful for their Daddy and love every minute that he plays with them! He sets such a great example for them and always strives to show them just how much he loves them!

I love seeing Aiden growing, playing pretend, and using his imagination. He'll come up to me often on hands and knees, barking, or licking my leg... I can't believe how fast he is growing!! He basically reaches my stomach at this point... Such a big boy and an AMAZING big brother to his gorgeous little sis. He LOVES feeding her, holding her, and, of course, pacifying her when she cries! Such a big helper!! I am so intrigued to see how their relationship grows as they do! I just know he will always be an amazing big brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts