Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Infamous Baby Bump

alright alright alright. So I am definately not one to enjoy posting pictures like this. I'd always see pregnant women post pictures of their belly and it just seems so odd to me. even still. but everyone keeps requesting them and this blog is more private than facebook so i guess.. here it is.

this is me at 24 weeks (5 1/2 months) At the point the average baby would weigh more than a mango and be a little over 11 inches long.



and this is me at 6 months (not much later but i swear he doubled in size over the weekend prior!!) Here our little guy is about 13 1/2 inches long from head to heals. (a little bit bigger than your average rutabaga--whatever vegetable that is.)


So there you all have it. My baby bump. And I will try to keep up to date on taking pictures of my tummy regardless of how odd it may be for me, i do it because i love you all. ha.

Peace, love, and Cookiedough.

1 comment:

  1. Omg! Are you the cutest thing in the world or what? I love your baby bump (that I'm sure is substantially larger by now) and I miss you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts