Saturday, April 24, 2010

Whats New in Our Life

Well after living in our apartment for 5 1/2 months.. we got an entertainment center!!! wahoooo. ha. and have actually began putting photos around. I came home one day to a beautifully CLEAN apartment (this is a big deal kids. our apt is usually a disaster.). Then TK took me on an IKEA date where we bought this awesome little number. We went home I and crashed. I woke up the next morning to a completely assembled entertainment center. Went to work and came home to stuff actually going up on the walls. Well it was just our charging/doc center slash white board slash key holder but all the pictures were waiting for my digression as to where to be put. OH! and a new lamp that we seriously needed because now the room actually can be lit to a normal brightness!! So yeah! how bouts all that?!

Pregnancy makes your hair come in really thick and grow super fast, supposedly. I'm not too sure about either at this point. I don't feel like my hair is getting all that long and as far as thickness goes, i've always had TONS of hair.. so I can't exactly say for certain whether either of these are true for me; however, i CAN say that I am sick of my blahh hair and am itching to get someone to take some scissors to it. This is what I am hoping to make my hair do-with the exception of the bangs. i don't want bangs all up in my face like that. but for the most part, this is it. oh and the color, i'm keeping my natural hair color. 1. cuz you're not supposed to use chemical dyes while pregnant and 2. because i love my natural color. (please pardon the fuzziness of the picture. It was a camera phone and I took a pic of a pic in a magazine. I'm sorry but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $6+ for just ONE picture out of a magazine) I wanna thin it out a bit, get some layers for a bit more structure and shape, and hopefully continue to grow it out.

hmm what else can i tell you. OH! I have taken up a new hobby. Sidewalk chalk art!! Gosh. I love being able to be a kid again. So many memories and SO MUCH STINKING FUN!!!! hahaha. its been GORGEOUS weather here for a while now and I have loved every moment of it!! Actually, after I finish all my post updates, I just may go out and use that beautiful pool of ours today!! (yes, the weather has been awesome but its just now beginning to make that pool thermometer rise if ever so slightly... So we'll see.) But yes. this is my dinosaur. and i love him. and i really hope it doesn't rain this weekend so that i can see him when i go back to work on monday. (yes i did this with my nanny girls. duh. c'mon now!)



Speaking of which, HOW CUTE ARE THEY!?!?!? I mean seriously. Doesn't that just make you smile? so adorable.

Anywho. That's all I have for now.


Peace, Love, and Cookiedough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts