Monday, August 17, 2009

Job Search.. right.

So we arrived in NC on thursday and began the job search on Friday. This consisted of me altering my resume and attempting to make it presentable. Also going online and signing up for a nanny agency. In addition to this, I also went onto craigslist and emailed a bunch of people. SO. How did all of that go, you may ask. Well, first--the resume--I'm still not pleased with it. It isn't what it should be and that is very frustrating to me. My husbands, on the other hand, looks amazing and I am very proud of him and what he has made. Second, the nanny agency. So far, no bites. Also incredibly discouraging. All the ones that fit my schedule and have offered my range of pay, email me back to say that they've already filled the position. And third, the craigslist efforts. ALL spam. Joy. Nothing to be trusted. Now it is time to go and apply at a temp agency and then go out and deliver resumes as well as collect applications. This part is just so infuriating to me and I hope it will all be over soon. I am putting a lot of effort into it and hope it will eventually pay off. WIsh me luck! ((and patience.))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts