Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brinner


Last night we got to have the missionaries over. I like to get a request from the missionaries for a meal option because I can't imagine having to go to house after house never knowing what's going to be on your plate or if you'll be able to choke it down. Plus, I'd imagine that there are a few choice meals that they'd miss from back home. So I asked, and they requested pancakes.

Now for anyone who has ever had breakfast at my house before, you know that I am a waffle girl. I even make french toast... but pancakes? I fail at. I always burn them. Or at least burn the outside and leave the inside a little mushy. But it wasn't TOOO bad last night. The first one burnt to the pan and I couldn't even get it off. Ha. But after that, it was ok... OK.

But it was a good night anyway. We had sausages and eggs and orange juice and grapes. It was all very yummy and I eat WAYYY to much!! I ate more last night than I even ate at Christmas or Thanksgiving. I don't remember the last time I ate that much!! :) But yeah, all in all, despite the pancake failure, it was a good time and I hope it wasn't too awful for everyone else.

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts