Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Suck.


So I was cleanin house the other day and I feel a huge draft coming from the corner of our dining room... I go and check it out only to find an open window, about 4 inches or so. Now its not a corner room or anything, its right in the middle of the house, we just rarely hang out in it. Its a room that we just walk THROUGH a lot.. hence the not really noticing it before.

Curious, I checked all the windows and found three others open about an inch or two.. Welp I guess THIS explains the ridiculously and unexplainably high energy bills we got recently. Argggh. They must have been open since we moved in!! How stupid are we to never have checked our windows!! I mean, we don't ever open any windows.. and all of our blinds are always shut... but gosh, i feel stupid. Mainly because I could've saved us a lot of money just by checking the stupid windows.

I feel dumb.

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts