Thursday, March 3, 2011

Swing Life Away



As the weather has be BEAUTIFUL!!! I took Aiden to a park that ACTUALLY had some swings!! (Apparently they are a hazzard and so lots of parks are taking them down and the new ones are just leaving them out.. bummer, I KNOW!) So I put him in and he was IMMEDIATELY LOVING it!!!

I can't wait to spend the summer drinkin in this kid of ours!! There are so many more firsts yet to be had!! And I am so grateful to live in such a beautiful place that allows us to be out at the park since February and even a few days in JANUARY!! Such gorgeous weather, such a wonderful family, and such a happy life!!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck what fun and how amazed I am that you are doing this Jillian. Thank you for all you do and for that wonderful Boy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts