Thursday, March 3, 2011

When He Grows Up...


So here I am, just barely starting to figure out what I'M going to be doing now that I'm all grown up... and I can't help but wonder what Aiden will be. What he will do and who he will become! The possibilities are endless and while, of course, it is completely up to him, i still enjoy thinking about the little boy that I am raising and what kind of man he will be.

He is so full of possibility right now. He could be an accountant, or an actor, or a lawyer, or a truck driver, or a nerd, or an athlete, or anything he could possibly imagine!! The possibilities are endless. I just hope that I can give him every opportunity possible. I don't want to shelter him from any chance he might have at happiness.

I can't wait to see how he grows and who he becomes. Its gunna be an awesome ride!!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts