Friday, February 12, 2010

the upset man at the bottom of the can



Alright. So I enjoy olives. Black olives, really, green olives make me squirm-don't ask me why. ANYWHO. So every once in a while, I'll pull a can of olives out of the pantry and just have at it. (I also do this with canned pears, peaches, pineapple, ect.)

So the other night, I was feeling like some olives and opened the can. Being a good wife, I went to offer TK some. He had one and then headed to get ready for the shower. When he got out and came into the living room, he looked toward the side table on my left and observed the empty olive can. He flipped! I mean, the dude lost it. He was mifted. Said I "teased him" by only giving him one and that he had no idea that when he came out they'd all be gone.

Psh. Shows me. First- never offer something without a disclosure, "take what you want now, for if you don't it may not be there later.... i AM pregnant you know." and Second- always make sure we have extra cans of something that i intend to finish off... I always have to learn things the hard way..

Peace, Love, Cookiedough.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! i cant resist canned (BLACK)olives or mandrin oranges. GREEN OLIVES GIVE ME THE EEBIE JEEBIES....WHO eats green olives, ewww!! My mom used to get soooo mad at me cuz she would go to cook and I would have already eaten the can food storage LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Jaybee that's hecka funny! Black olives are a huge hit in our home too. I guess that's why we have the "mutha" of food storage downstairs with several Costco cases of olives on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ate the whole thing. And there was only 1 can. Would it have been so hard to save me a few?! Yes, I'm still bitter about that day.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts