Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Children's Music

Day 3: I am grateful for my calling as Jr. Primary Chorister.

I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord as well as all of the tiny souls at my church. They are so full of strength and innocence AND ENERGY!!! I love that I have to be so creative and i Love that I know that the Lord will help me find the strength AND ENERGY to keep up with them and get it all done in order to teach his children these beautiful songs.

Today is my Preperation day. I have to go to hobby lobby and pick up whatever props are needed for my lesson tomorrow! I can't wait -- I had something planned out for last week but failed at the follow through because Aiden and I both got sick. He had a ridiculously high fever and in addition to being ridiculously stressed about him, my throat was killin me. So luckily I have the opportunity to try again this week, and the next, and the next, and so on. Hopefully they'll enjoy it!!

Some friends of ours got married yesterday and we have their reception today!! I'm so excited! Hopefully Aiden lets us enjoy it :) ha. But I'm sure he'll be off our hands pretty quickly after we walk in the door -- he always is... Its actually kinda hard to keep tabs on him.

Today marks ONE MONTH on the countdown to OUR TRIP TO UTAHHH!!! I cannot wait to see my family!! To show off my bundle of joy to his aunts and uncles for the first time!! YAYYYY. I am so thrilled and its going to be so much fun!! (and i've already located some babysitters for TK to make sure he doesn't get too lonely and always has something to keep him busy) ha. But seriously, it's gunna be hard to be away from him for so long.... but i know it'll be worth it. I miss my family so much!! Can NOT wait.

Welp. Time to eat my oatmeal, fix my hot chocolate to-go, and get Aiden all set for our field trip to HOBBY LOBBY!!
Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts