Monday, November 8, 2010

I am NOT white trash!!!

White trash!? WHITE TRASH!?!??!?!?! How RUDE!!!

So I snuck onto Mom's computer today to find her facebook account open. So I go perusing through her newly posted pictures (cuz who doesn't wanna see that cutie she's always doting over?!) And I come across THESE!!


















And to make matters EVEN WORSE, they were captioned "hahahaha. either white trash or tommy pickles. ha" and "Milk Belly"

THE NERVE!!! I mean. HELLO!! YOU'RE the one that dresses (or rather, NEGLECTS to dress) me!! I can stick my thumb in my own mouth let alone acquire my wardrobe!! This is just insulting not to mention humiliating!! And MILK BELLY!?!? Psh. That is just baby fat! More to love MOM! I mean... you DO love me.. don't you!?

I can't even look at this anymore. I am cute gosh dangit! And if my parents can't dress me in clothes that accentuate that well then .... then... well i don't know yet i still need to learn how to crawl before I can run away.... arg. not cool mom. not cool at all!

Peace, love, and properly attired babies.
-Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts