Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Min Pilate's Workout

Who can say "no" to a FIVE MINUTE WORKOUT?!?! It works your Biceps, Triceps, Chest, Upper Back, Core, Glutes, Quads, Inner Thighs, and Obliques. IN FIVE MINUTES!!! And you can do it right in your house, no gym, no extra accessories necessary!! And its just 4 different things, easy to memorize so you don't need your computer i front of you for it, its a great thing for someone with NO time to spare!!

So c'mon people, GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND TRY IT!! Right here, right now, GO! (I DARE YOU!)

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/pilates/exercises/5-minute-pilates-workout/?pageno=1

Personally, the first one kills me. My upper body strength is NOT what I want it to be right now... But I did this one. Took a little longer than 5 min considering Aiden was still awake so I had to stop in between to resupply his toys that he'd thrown :) But it was STILL quick!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts