Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mormon Channel

Yes! There's an App for that!

So I was exploring on my phone the other day and apparently there is an application called Mormon Channel. And it is directly from the LDS church. It has archives of Conference videos, magazine articles, the scriptures, BYU devotionals, live radio, and SO much more!! I hope to be able to use this tool to get my daily spiritual upliftment :) So far I've done good at personal prayer and scripture study and hopefully I will be able to continue.

The app will help me to be able to have no excuse to not read my scriptures daily (I will have a copy with me at all times) and I can review recent conference talks that I may have dozed through :)

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

http://radio.lds.org/?lang=eng

1 comment:

  1. Jillian,
    You have to know how much I thought of your Mom as I read this. You inspire and remind me of that wonderful lady, you call Mom. I love to see how you are growing and becoming closer to Heavenly Father. I Love you Doll and all that your doing.

    Your Loving, but lacking Dad

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts