Friday, April 15, 2011

The Early Bird Gets to Feed the Crying Baby

Twice in the past week Aiden has woken up in the middle of the night for an extra feeding. Err, feeding and A HALF. Can anyone say GROWTH SPURT!? A couple of nights ago it was a 2am. Luckily TK was being the night owl that he is and I got to go back to bed once I made him aware of our child crying in his crib. (Mother's hearing.. it has its good and bad...) But he ate a bottle and a half before he'd stop crying for more. And then THIS morning, the morning that I didn't have to be to work at my normal time, I could have slept in an extra hour and a half.. or two.. THIS morning, he woke up an hour and a half EARLIER than normal!! And so now I get to be awake with him because he thinks its normal wakeup time (for SOME AWFUL REASON) I feel like I need to take him aside and explain,

KID: I AM TIRED. AND TIRED MOMMY'S MAKE FOR VERY UNPLEASANT MORNINGS FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!

But I just don't think he'd understand yet. But one day. One day, he'll be a teenager, and want to sleep the entire day away, and I will make him wake up at 8 to mow the lawn. :) ahhh. sweet revenge comes to those who wait.....

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

P.S. I can never STAY mad at this child. I mean, LOOK at him. Even at o'dark 30, HE'S JUST SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts