Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why Am I Not There Yet?

I am a very impatient person. Its awful, really. It gets in my way a lot! TK hates it. And I can't blame him! I want things to happen right when I want them. I don't understand hold ups. I believe if you really want to get something done, you can. You just have to do it. And that's the mindset that I'm pretty sure I've always had.

Well now that I have been working at being a better me, its become abundantly clear that it is going to take TIME.

I hate time. There's never enough when you need it and it always takes forever when you just want it to pass! Its completely unmanageable and doesn't play well with others!

So basically this comes down to two issues:
1.) I have so many things that I want to do in a day but never seem to have enough time to get to them all. The goal for time management is clearly not going so well for me. That and my mind sucks so I just plain forget things that I meant to do... ha. Yeah. I'm special.
2.) When I DO find time and put forth efforts, it seems to be friviless. For example, working out. I work out, and i've been counting calories and i've only gained weight. How stupid and it almost makes me wanna throw in the towel on that one. But instead I am going to try to use that impatient irritation to motivate me to work harder!

So yeah. Gotta get over the impatience deal or it'll ruin me.

Peace, Love, and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts