Thursday, April 14, 2011

Morning Workout

BYUTV has a workout every morning. It switches daily between Yoga and Aerobics. They have Aerobics:Total Body Sculpting and Aerobics:Step and they also have several different Yoga episodes that they rotate through so there is lots of variety on a daily basis.


While I do not have the luxury of this at my home, I DO have the opportunity to record it at the house of the boys that I watch and do it while they are previously occupied. I haven't had a chance to take advantage of this, however I feel that I should. I plan to start bringing a change of clothes so that I can work out for 45 minutes a couple of times a week.

Feel free to check it out with me and let me know what you think!! I, for one, am excited to get started!!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts