Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Card

Day 30: I am grateful for Christmas.

Christmas is hectic and full of pressure and responsibilities and deadlines and angry shoppers and horrible drivers and bad weather and cold and.....

A wonderful spirit of Christ and giving and love and peace. A time for family and reflection and church and Christ and forgiveness and the atonement and happiness. I love Christmas and I am excited to teach my son what it is really about and focus on Christ and His birth and why He came to earth and His purpose.


And with that, my 30 day challenge comes to an end! I have truly been impressed as to all the blessings in which I have--I am so grateful for ALL that I have been given and that I still have the chance to give back. I love my LIFE!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts