Friday, December 3, 2010

"If you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans"

Day 8: I am grateful for learning to be flexible and going with the flow.

I am a planner. I love making lists, (to do, dreams, shopping, wish, honey-do, ect.) planning out each hour of everyday, budgeting, and finding a system to my madness. BUT. Despite all the lists I make, it is still just that, MADNESS.


I want to finish school, we run out of money. I want to do the dishes but we don't have soap. We plan a date night, but can't get a babysitter. We change it to family night, TK has to work late. We want to wait a couple years, my birth control fails.

I can plan all I want, but in the end, God will do whatever He sees fit. But it keeps my life spontaneous. I am grateful for needing to improvise on date nights-turns out I enjoy family nights JUST as much and who cares if its just catching daddy on his 30 min break, thats THRITY MINUTES!! And the dishes can wait, this means I get to catch up on one of my shoes. School? It'll happen, I have faith, I just need to keep having it. And the birth control, common, you ALL know I LOOOOOVVVEEEE our little .01%

:)

Peace, Love, and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts