Friday, December 17, 2010

Perfect Happiness; Great Joy

Day 22: I am grateful for bliss.

My life right now is just that, pure bliss. Now don't get me wrong, we have our downs just like everyone else, but it is the fact that in spite of those downs we're still up. No matter what hits us, we've still got it good. We're still happy--immensely happy! Even writing this (at 8 am after being up over an hour and having slept far less than necessary for proper function) I look over at this baby boy staring up at me (trying to steal the camera from where it is plugged in--sporting a guilty grin) and I am overjoyed at being a mom.

This is just a quick glimpse into my life. Now I know its not a perfect life, because no one has a perfect life, but in my mind it is. In my mind, this is sheer perfection. I love it, I love them, and I love that I am a part of this beautiful life.

(so apparently the video is too big for blogger, so you'll have to click on the link)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1580086584954

Peace, Love, and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts