Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cleaning Party

Day 21: I am grateful for motivation to clean my house.

Yesterday, I had the urge to zone out life, plug up my ears with the musical talents of GLEE and CLEAN HOUSE!!! I vacuumed, moved around clutter, did dishes, washed windows and mirrors, swept, mopped, cleaned the toilet, counters, ECT!!!!

Its not often that I get into the cleaning mood, and quite frankly it's normally because its too cold to go out and run (my usual outlet). But I am at least grateful that my house is cleaner. It was needed. And still has a long way to go (my room and aiden's nursery in particular).

I guess I also should be grateful that the lack of sleep i got last night has taught me a valuable lesson about bedtime....

I'm also grateful for a husband who loves me despite me. In my moods, its hard to know how to handle me. So he always proceeds with caution and always tries to get me to smile. Upon walking in on me (without my knowlege) in the midst of "SAFETY Dance" and my epic dance moves, he just jumped right in behind me (startling me) but joining in nonetheless.

I love my husband. I love how he always makes me so much happier, no matter what. He can always bring a smile to my face.

Peace, Love, and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts