Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like CHRISTMAS

Day 13: I am grateful that TK worked tonight.

I hate that he was gone but because he was, I was able to go out and get.. drum roll please... A CHRISTMAS TREE!!! And now I have to bring it in the house and hide it in the storage room because I'm going to try and set it up tomorrow morning before he gets up... ((its a good thing he never reads my blog or else he'd seriously ruin his surprise!! I love that TK and I are just starting out and that practically everything in which we own was acquired by donation or bought 2nd hand. I love that we're "livin the american dream" and trying so hard to make it. I am grateful for all of the little breaks we get and all of those that help us along. I am so grateful to be grateful for so much!!! I love our ghetto collection/lack of furniture.


But yes. That is what I am thankful for today. And, of course, Katie, who set the whole thing up. She located a tree in need of a home and took me out there to get it!! And also donated some lights to decorate it with!! Such a sweetheart!!! And I love her dearly.

So. that's day 12. and i am tired. g'nite!

Peace, Love, and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts