Sunday, December 5, 2010

Free Will

Day 10: I am grateful for conflict.

conflict
noun |ˈkänˌflikt|
a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one

Conflict doesn't HAVE to mean an argument. It is simply a disagreement. Disagreements can bring forth lots of opportunity. Opportunity to see an idea from someone else's perspective, to learn more about another's beliefs or views. It brings for opportunity for civilized debate and heathly growth.

Unfortunately, conflict can also bring out the worst in people even to the point of arguing simply to win.

But nonetheless. I am grateful that we can all have our own opinions and express them freely. I am grateful that I have my own free will to make my own decisions and that it is Christlike for others to not judge those decisions.

Peace, Love, and Cookiedough.


Oh. And I am also grateful that my husband turned down attending a seminar all day to be able to take his family, who he's barely seen all week due to work, to church. And that he was there to spend time with us, learn of God and Christ, and help me out with Aiden while I taught God's children music.

Yes. I am grateful for TK and the decisions he makes.

1 comment:

  1. It is incredible to see you grow every day. I stand all amazed and in awe of the Love you guys inspire in me. Thank you for who you are and what you are becoming.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts