Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girls Night Out

Day 17: I am grateful for time away from my boys.

It teaches me strength. Strength that I will need when I go back to school. So to take short breaks now, I build up my ability to be able to not be at home with them all the time.

But I need to be honest, it was hard! I had a great time, don't get me wrong. Katie and I went to her company Christmas party. There was AMAZING food!!! and we danced and hung out and had a blast. I only called home twice and texted a few times but it KILLED me to know that Aiden would already be asleep by the time I got home, I just wanted so badly to go in and pick him up and snuggle him!!

But these baby steps are good and will help me for when i DO go back to school... Gahh that'll be so hard. I'll probably cry... Stupid Mommy hormones.

But I am so glad that Katie invited me. Not only did it prove that I could do it, but I had a TON of fun doing it!! She's a great date!! I'm bummed that I didn't take any pictures!!

I love my family and i LOVE spending time with them--regardless of what we're doing. I just enjoy their company :)

Peace Love and CookieDough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts